Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thank You Megan...

You may remember my recent post about my search for a new coffee table. Thanks to the fabulous Megan, I have fallen in love with Ballard Design's Durham Coffee Table. AND it's close to my budget. At $349 {plus shipping}, I think it gives a BIG bang for the buck. It is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you sooooo sooooo much Megan for your persistence in helping me. Like I said in an email to you on Friday, if I didn't work for a charity that pays close to nothing, I would INSTANTLY hire you as my personal shopper. You are just that fabulous!!

I've always loved Ballard Designs. It showcases several design types to please several styles. My mom and I used to sit over the catalog and flag page after page. I'ld come back and look at the pages she flagged and tried to guess what she picked. It was our thing. Anyway. I've moved towards a more "modern" style, so I somewhat abandoned my beloved Ballard. I'm glad I was reminded about how GREAT it is because I've spent quite a while on their website. Of course, there are several things I'ld love to have {blog post to come}.

I was really drawn to several of Ballard Designs's fabrics...

REALLY feeling this color palette. Not in the over the top black/white theme, but more liveable, relaxed, natural and comfortable all with style.

And of course, this IKAT look-a-like really caught my eye.
Two Reasons.
1. LOVING the color scheme here.
2. LOVING the print.


And this reminds me of an accent pillow on my bed.
For some reason, I'm REALLY into geometric prints. I love the symmetry and clean lines!!


1 comment:

Megan McKenzie said...

The feeling is absolutely mutual. I would hire you to buy all of my clothes... maybe one day.