Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm With The Crew...

Good Morning bloggers!! Today's Thursday, which means we're so close to the weekend, we can taste it. So in honor of this, I thought I'ld post what I'm dreaming of hanging in my closet for spring. This will probably turn into a mini series, because I've found TONS I want from just J.Crew along {which is a no brainer for me}. All the items below can be found at J.Crew, so get ready to salivate and start making your shopping list!!
























Maybe I'm the only one who really enjoys the look J.Crew is famous for {no I'm not, there's a blog devoted to all things J.Crew!!}, but I just can't get over this love affair! The thing I like the most about all these pieces is that you cant easily take them from day to night. I don't know about you, but I spend 98% of my life in an office, so if I happen to have plans for the night, the last thing I want to do is come home and have to start over on the outfit picking out game. With just a few changes in accessories, your office chic outfit is ready for a dinner date with friends!! Simplicity at its best. I'm all about saving steps!! Plus, the best part is, you can take 98% of the pieces found in J.Crew and mix and match and never repeat and outfit. Now, THAT is economizing!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love this! I guess it's all about the ruffles this spring?