Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pack Your Bags...

I love to travel. I love to experience new cultures. I love discovering how people live in other places. Its for these reasons and so many more that there are SOOO many places I want to go. The list is long, so I'll probably need all these guys to help...


SOME OF THE PLACES I WANT TO VISIT
Amsterdam
Prague
Greece
Dallas
LA
Boston
Las Vegas
Cabo San Lucas
Ireland
Scottland
Spain
Switzerland
Germany
Manhattan
Savannah
Seattle
Vancouver
St. Simons Island
Cape Cod
The Hamptons



And guys, there are TONS of other places I hope to visit. Until then, I stumbled across a MAJOR goldmine!! Check this out!! http://www.designspongeonline.com/category/city
For an insider look into lots of fabulous places, this is an amazing tool to totally take advantage of!

So here's to a life of happy travels all over the world!!

Everyone's got a list. Some are longer than others. Where do you want to go??

No comments: