Thursday, January 21, 2010

I admit it. I have a slight addiction to the luxurious girly things that are by no means necessary to survive. But they make me happy and happiness is the perfect prescription for longevity. Right? Anyway, here are a few of my favorite indulgences.

028
I LOVE LOVE LOVE makeup!! I used to want to be a makeup artist. And then I realized that I would live on peanut butter sandwiches my whole life and work in the mall until retirement. So, now I just play with new brands, colors, etc. All of the shadows above are from Bare Minerals. I've declared my love for that brand before, but I'll re-itterate {is that how you spell it??}. If you want a flawless look in less than 10 minutes, this is your absolute best bet. I've been a loyal fan for 5 years and will probably be a fan for another 50!!
027
Ok, so my freshman year in college, my suite mate's mother gave her this for Easter. I became OBSESSED! But at $30 a jar, I just wasnt able to indulge. This fall, my mom took my sister and I to a spa and they had this. Of course I immediately remembered how AWESOME this stuff is and started raving. Now, I know that anytime I say I like something from around August-on, its very likely to show up on Christmas morning. Which is why I went on and on about how great it is! And it is awesome!! There's sea salt exfoliators mixed with a moisturizing oil. One minute of rubbing your hands together as though you're washing them....voila...instant manicure. I'm totally serious!! WELL worth the $30!!
021
This lotion is in my guest bathroom. I actuallygot this back in my Behind the Glass days, so it hasn't been used much {this bottle at least}. I love the smell, so I snatched up probably the whole stock. Obsession?? Yes.
016
And last weekend, I found a new favorite scent at Target. Capri Olive and Lemonwood...TDF!! This little sucker is sitting on my bedside table as well as another on a table in my living room. And since the glass is beautiful, I hope to use it for something else like a tiny bud vase once the candles burn out!
014
Probably my most favorite jewelry purchases. EVER!
012
I don't really mind waking up to this perfect alarm clock! Yes, the cell phone has an alarm and yes I use it as well. But this is way more aesthetically pleasing!
009
This is a reed diffuser of the exact same scent. Originally I was NOT a fan of these things. But after a visit to my sister's cute college house, I learned to love them. And this one's bottle is pretty too. Again something I plan to salvage later.
008
One of my favorite necklaces ever. I get so many compliments on this and a lot of "Did you get that at Tiffany's??" Um NO. I bought the ring at Forever 21 probably 3 years ago and the chain is a leftover from FOREVER ago!!


002

And my second favorite earrings. I remember debating between them and another pair. Obviously I didn't make a mistake in passing up the other pair. Because I don't even know what they looked like. But these...just perfect.

1 comment:

Sara Caldwell said...

Where do you get all of your jewelery!? im in a slump and need some pretty things and i just cant seem to find anything i like except for all of your stuff! Your photo skills are really getting good by the way!