Monday, January 4, 2010

A co worker of mine introduced me to a really ridiculously addicting guilty pleasure...the show Madmen. For those of you out there who've never seen the show, its about an advertising agency in the 1960's. VERY VERY good!!! I couldn't help but salivate over the costumes and secretly wish I lived in that era. Fortunately for me, women in the working world have made leaps and bounds worth of progress, so I don't have to tolerate what women put up with many years ago. BUT, its still a possibility to dress like them!! I found a website {I'm sure you've already heard of it, I'm a little behind the times...} that specializes somewhat in clothing like this {www.modcloth.com}. And there are several pieces I'm just dying to have. The best part is, these clothes are in my budget!!







It may be 30 degrees here in swampland, but I'm dying to pull out sleeveless tops and summer dresses. I can at least dream by the fire with a cup of hot coffee in hand.

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

No comments: