Monday, January 4, 2010

My internet is being shaky and I have a "puppy" who just won't quit barking at me out of boredom, so this post will have to be short and sweet. I have TONS and TONS more pictures that I wanted to include in this post, but for some reason, blogger is being ridiculous and chose the ones it wanted for me.

Anyway...

This past weekend, I spent 3 days CLEANING. I'm talking whip out the magic eraser sponges and clorox cleaning. I'm talking spic and span. I'm talking everything perfectly in its place. And it feels pretty good.

I've done a lot of purging as far as decorating goes. I'm really into a streamlined look right now. More of a minimalism look. Basically clean lines and a more modern touch but still keeping that liveable feeling.

The more I dive into the blog world, the more I find myself venturing out and watching my tastes in decor grow up. I'll be honest, I've always been one for color and comfort, but this is changing. I'm REALLY getting into geometric prints and furniture with a more modern touch. Have I made any major purchases? No. But like I've said before, I'm collecting pictures for the day that I actually do get to go shopping. I always tend to keep these pictures in their file out of "fear" that I'll run out of pictures to share. The truth is, I probably download 10 pictures a day, so my goal is to be a little less greedy.

ENJOY!!





No comments: