Monday, January 11, 2010

I've Struck Gold...

OK OK, now for the REALLY fun stuff...

It seems like I somehow stumble across a new fun blog every day. I usually add the ones I really like to my lists so that I will visit them frequently. I'm afraid that I will soon exceed the maximum limit {if there is one} and I'm just going to have to have separate blogs. We shall see.

But this morning, I stumbled across the Mecca of all fashion blogs. And I'm really not over exaggerating this time. Not only does she have an INCREDIBLE sense of style....





she also lists sales that are just incredible. Ummm, Chloe {if that's your name??}, you are by far the greatest thing since sliced bread!!

Check out this site and you will be addicted just like me!! http://www.thechloeconspiracy.com/
The Chloe Conspiracy

No comments: