Sunday, January 17, 2010

For the "Grandparent"...

Since Mom & Dad are in Aruba this week {and didn't take us back with them this year}, we have to communicate via email only. Nothing like a $400 phone bill to come home to!! So, since you guys are already on vacation, here's something to add to your bliss.


Yesterday, the dogs got in puddle after puddle outside and walked in FILTHY! And since the carpets had just been vacuumed TWICE {yes I vacuum two times in a row to ensure upmost cleanliness...Neurotic I know}, I made up my mind these little ankle biters are not going to ruin my clean house. For a split second, I could see Hudson making a beeline for the freshly bleached white sofa. After a semi heartattack {not as bad as the time he fell off the balcony}, I swooped up the little rat and put him in the bathtub with his bigger and wiser sister. She knew better than to even attempt a stunt like that. And here are the after shots of the little munchkin.

003

010

007

009

011

Mom & Dad,
Have fun in Aruba. And like I say with every trip you take, "bring me back something french!"

No comments: