Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Sincerest Apologies...

Let me first preface this whole post with an apology. Whoever are the rightful owners of these incredible photographs, my sincerest apologies for not saving with correct information. It is my resolution to change this so that I can give credit where credit is due.

I've been working on my own personal photography skills ever since the arrival of the "baby" aka my NICE camera. And I quickly learned that even though I consider myself to have a creative eye when it comes to photography and actually taking pictures, I had NO technique WHATSOEVER. I'm learning though....slowly but surely.

My major battle/challenge is learning how to work with lighting. That in itself is my hardest task. I've picked up on settings of apertures and I've learned how to see things in a different way that will translate onto "film" the way I want, but the lighting thing just kills me.

Thanks to my awesome Dad, a few books on lighting should be coming my way sometime soon. What a nice little surprise he told me about while he was awaiting his plane for Aruba. UGH. I guess I'll forgive them for not taking me!

Anyway, all that to say, that I by no means take credit for the following pictures, and my sincerest apologies to those who should.











I love them all...just can't pick a favorite!!

No comments: