Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Trying to Stay Warm...

I know I shouldn't complain much because I'm in the warmest spot out of all my friends. BUT... its FREEZING here!! I thought the move to Florida would translate into lots of dresses and sandals. Little did I know I moved to a place that fell prey to this incredibly ridiculous cold weather pattern. So I've stayed bundled up. You can only make a cold weather outfit so cute, so I've been striving to at least be presentable like this...

And the best way to keep from looking like an overgrown walking sweater, I've found is to just really have fun with jewelry. I'm personally a HUGE fan of this...
...which you'll recognize from the December issue of Glamour, featuring our First Lady decked out in J.Crew attire.
And although these won't do too much to keep my legs warm, they sure are cute!!
And I'll just take this for my left middle finger, thank you very much.

Top it off with a pair of these and I think I'm set!

No comments: