Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Part 2...

So I know that this post is a week late, but better late than never right??

Last Saturday we had the whole family for Christmas and it was a house full of people and puppies!! Mom fixed the most incredible Shrimp and Grits and we made absolute pigs of ourselves. I'm seeing a new Christmas tradition in the works!!!

Enjoy some pictures from the day!!

HEY TRIPOD and CAMERA ON A TIMER!!
Sarah was busy "washing her hair" when we took this one {aka she had HAD it with me taking pictures all day long!!}!!

It was a Tervis Christmas amognst us kids!!
John and Kristen gave me this large Auburn tumbler.
I use these things EVERY DAY!!



Cousin Coosa LOVES Christmas. She really gets into opening gifts!!


**** Sarah is totally going to kill me for the next few pictures, but I just think she's so CUTE!!

Here's Cousin Gracie {Coosa's "little" sister}

And its obvious that Sarah is OBSESSED with her!!

Cute outfit right?? She stole it from my closet. Just what sisters are for!!

No comments: