Tuesday, January 12, 2010

These Are My Confessions...

Thank you Usher for that song and we're moving on...

Its going around the blog world a list of people's so called confessions. So this will be somewhat of an unconventional post. In usual A.D.D. Rachel style, it will be all over the place. Prepare yourself.



1. I have a guest room that is just begging for visitors...
Now, its not very over the top and fabulous like the gorgeous rooms I post pictures of. But its comfy and cozy and the perfect place to lay your head after your long journey to come visit me. I am fully aware that Tallahassee, FL is on NOBODY's list of places they've been dying to go to, but there are lots of things to do within an hour or two away. So, please do visit me!!


2. I have a love affair with vintage jewelry...
When I was working at a boutique in college, we carried the most incredible line of vintage looking jewelry {that earing in the background is one of the pieces...I actually have 2 identical pairs of this design and wear this one as a pendant...very beautiful and unique!}. Whenever it came time to order, I just died. I happened to be best friends with the girl who did all the accessories purchasing, so I got to pick whatever I wanted. Thankfully, I somehow saved each and every single piece. I hope to one day hand these down to grand-daughters, just like my grandmother did for me with her costume jewelry.

3. I love the man in my life...
HAHA tricked ya!! But he is a handsome little rascal. He stays in trouble 80% of the time and the other 20 he is just the most loveable little teddy bear. Every day, my mom calls to check on him and....

3. Of course his perfect big sister!!
She is by far the most amazing dog that ever lived. I could write a whole blog just about her, but I'm afraid I would be the only one who would read it {and my mom and several of her fans}.

4. I have a major obsession with collecting crosses.
One Saturday this fall, I decided to drive 2 hours one way to go to Hobby Lobby. My walls were uber-bare and needed personal touches here and there. And since I've loved the look of different crosses {which happened to start with a Laguna Beach after show when they showed some girl's room}, I decided that was exactly what I needed. I spent 4 hours driving and 20 minutes shopping. Brought home 10 crosses and still collecting today. AHHEMMMM if you're ever wanting to buy me a gift, you absolutely can't go wrong with one of these!!

No comments: