Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A little pick me up...

Good morning blog world!! Once again, the forecast has changed {just as soon as I bragged about Florida weather} and its not warm enough to wear spring clothes. I know I know...its only January, but I'm SICK of wearing winter dull items. Unfortunately, all my springy dresses and flirty tops are just going to have to sit tight today. In the mean time, it looks like an all black dress outfit complete with boots and over the top jewelry. One of these could really do the trick!!



And a big thank you to Megan for all the great coffee table finds. She is always so good about sending me links to things I'm looking for. And her blog is absolutely hilarious!! I love feedback, so I'll keep asking for this until you guys actually step up to the plate:). All of you quiet "stalkers" out there, I'ld love to hear from you!!

No comments: